New construction homes need inspections after they have been completed, too, and here are the reasons why:
- Post construction homes have all sorts of problems. For a list, visit https://anchorinspectiongroup.com/inspections/new-home/.
- City building inspections are not the same as home inspections. Building codes are minimum standards.
- You don't want the horror of living with significant repairs after you move in.
- To protect you and your family. Defects can be identified before they result in serious consequences or costly damage.
- It matters when you decide to sell your home. You now own any and all undiscovered problems.
- Post construction home inspections help ensure you get a safe and hazard-free home by providing a detailed punch list of issues to fix for your builder before you close and move-in to the home.
Anchor Inspection Group's specially trained new home inspectors evaluate the property top to bottom and prepare a detailed list of needed repairs for your builder.